The 2021 Royal Business Bank Scholarship Program
$8,000 in Scholarship Awards Available
4 – $2,000 Scholarships Available for High School Seniors
Planning to Attend College as a Full-Time, Degree-Seeking Student in the Fall of 2021
Royal Business Bank is committed to supporting economically-challenged youth residing in its business service
territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
Application Deadline: 11:59 pm – Friday, April 2, 2021
• High school seniors who reside in the East Coast – (New York): New York County, Kings County, Queens
County, and Richmond County or the West Coast – (Southern California and Nevada): Los Angeles County,
Orange County, Ventura County, and Clark County-Nevada, or the Midwest (Illinois) –Cook County
• Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University or California/Nevada/New York Community
College as a 1
st year student in the Fall of 2021 (if selected, must submit college acceptance letter
• Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
• Have a household income at or below the County Low Income Level (Must be able to show 2019 or
2020 tax return should applicant be selected for award.)
• The scholarship is open to ALL MAJORS and there is NO ETHNICITY REQUIREMENT • Employees of
Royal Business Bank and their immediate family members are NOT eligible to apply
• Application Form
• Recommender Form from a Community Service Advisor
• Official High School Transcript
The scholarship awards will only be used to cover the cost of tuition for attending a
college/university. What is considered cost of tuition varies by institution.
For more information and to apply, please visit:
All materials must be RECEIVED by 11:59 pm – Friday, April 2
nd. Anything received (whether mailed, emailed, or
faxed) past that date and time will not be considered, regardless of postmark.
Questions or inquiries?
Contact by phone: (213) 624-6400 ext. 6
or by email: email@example.com