Step 1: Apply to CSN
- Go towww.csn.edu/apply
- Click on the blue link underneath FIRST-TIME COLLEGE STUDENT
I want to complete a degree or certificate and I may transfer to a four-year institution.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on APPLY HERE
- On the righthand side is “create an account”. Please do so. Please keep your username and password
- An email will be generated so that you can verify your email
- Once you confirm the email, go to the lefthand side, and log into your account.
- Once there, complete your application
- Click Fall 2020 on your application-they will move to fall 2021
- Then fill out the following information. I would put your social security number on your application under the Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number. If not, it will cause a delay in the Promise Scholarship and financial aid.
However, if this information does not apply to you, it is not required of you to provide a SSN. < For students w/o status. They can complete the NV Promise Scholarship Non-FAFSA Filer Declaration Form for Promise.
- Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number
- Under My High School Education, please put I will graduate from high school prior to my first term of enrollment. Odyssey’s graduation date is 05/26/2021.
- Put whether you are a graduating senior or junior on your application where indicated.
- Then submit. If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to assist you.
- After you submit, you will get two emails.
- The first email is from email@example.com. This email is super important. It will have your NSHEID#. Please keep this number.
- The second email will be from CSN to set up your MYCSN account and CSN email. Please set it up. You will need it!
Step 2: Apply for the Promise Scholarship
- Make sure you put your SSN# and keep all records.
- Please apply now and at least complete steps 1,2, and 3 now on the application.
- On step two, the Promise asks you to set up Student Recruitment & College Connections. It will be with Roz or Rosalyn. Her information is below.
CSN Areas of Study
Department of Recruitment & College Connections