March 15, 2019
Dear Odyssey Parent/Guardian,
Thank you for being a part of our Odyssey Charter School family. We look forward to you choosing to partner with us again in the education of your child for the 2019-2020 school year! This letter will help guide you through the registration process.
Priority registration for current Odyssey students begins April 8th. Priority registration allows your student the opportunity to request their preferred class day and time before we process registrations from the general public beginning on April 29th.
As it did last year, the registration process will consist of two parts:
- Part 1 of the registration process may be completed online on or after April 8th through the parent portal in Infinite Campus.
- Go to CCSD.net
- Under Trending choose Online Registration (upper right-hand side)
- Click Current CCSD Student icon
- Login (Please, make sure you go through every page)
- Click Online Registration Parent Only (tab found on left side of the screen)
- Update student information
- Write the application confirmation number on the Registration Packet, then Click Submit.
- Part 2 is the enrollment packet. Packets can be picked up in the office and will be sent home with students beginning March 25th. Please complete the packet and return it to the K-8 office on or after April 8th. You must complete Part 1 before the enrollment packet will be accepted by the office. This packet must be submitted to the office by a parent or guardian.
Registration will not be considered complete until both the online registration and completed enrollment packet have been received by the school office. Registration materials will be accepted beginning April 8th.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (702)-257-0578. Thank you again for choosing Odyssey Charter School of Nevada. We look forward to a wonderful year!
Mr. Gerald Born, ES Principal Dr. Julie Charles, MS Principal