Elijah Robertson (UNR’s Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator) will present UNR’s Freshmen Admissions Criteria and the Scholarship Process. The meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 14, 2022, from 11:00 am-12 pm, and then again from 12 pm-1 pm in ROOM D. We look forward to seeing you on the 14th. If you have any questions, please let me know. If you need to reach out to Elijah Robertson before the meeting, his contact information is below. Listed below is important information in regard to UNR. Thank you, Mr. Smyth.
- Fall Preview: The University is coming to Las Vegas!
- Students will experience 2 breakout sessions with the academic majors of their choice.
- Parents will be able to attend their own session and receive information on everything they need to know for the year regarding admissions, financial aid/scholarships, and the Honors College.
- 2 dates and locations
- 9/20 LV City Hall 5:30PM
- 9/21 Faith Lutheran HS 6:00PM
- RSVP: https://admissions.unr.edu/portal/preview
- Application Link: https://www.unr.edu/admissions/freshman/apply
- Required Documents:
- Transcript (official or unofficial)
- Immunization Records
- Able to send both documents to your assigned Admissions Coordinator
- Application Fee Deferrals contact your Admissions Coordinator
- Find your coordinator with this link: https://www.unr.edu/admissions/coordinators
- Available Dates and registration link: https://www.unr.edu/prospective-students/vegas/fly-up