The Las Vegas Emblem Club #114 invites seniors to participate in their Scholarship Program. We are offering a $500.00 scholarship to a graduating senior for 2016. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, please see Mrs. Johnson for the application.
You must submit these support documents:
- Transcript of grades during four years of high school.
- Two letters of recommendation from any of the following: teacher, counselor, principal, clergyman, employer, or prominent citizen (not related to applicant). Letter should contain personal knowledge of the applicant concerning character, ability, integrity, etc.
- A handwritten or typed letter by the applicant giving goals, special interests, the reason and need for the scholarship and any other pertinent information that may be of assistance to the scholarship committee. (NOT LESS THAN 100 WORDS AND NOT TO EXCEED 200 WORDS.)
- Application form must be signed and dated by the applicant.
- Application and support documents must be postmarked to the Scholarship Committee no later than April 23, 2016. If postmarked after this date you will not be considered. NO EXCEPTIONS.