Join to good folks at UNLV to fill out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Financial Aid experts will personally assist you in completing the FAFSA and answer any questions you may have. Submit your FAFSA at the workshop to receive priority consideration for federal aid for your college education.
January 7th, 5pm – 8pm
January 11th, 10am – 12 pm & 1pm – 3pm
January 15th, 5pm – 8pm
January 29th, 5pm – 8pm
Register for your spot today at unlv.edu/futurestudents/events
Note: You only need to register for one workshop.
What to bring with you:
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2014-2015 academic school year, you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned.
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- A Federal Student Aid PIN to sign electronically.
Important Note: If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
To organize your information, you can print and complete a FAFSA on the Web Worksheet before you begin entering your information online. However, you are not required to do so. FAFSA on the Web will guide you through the questions that you must answer, and you can save your application and return to it later if you don’t have the information you need to answer any of the questions.
Keep these records? You may need them again. Do not mail your records to Federal Student Aid.