2019-2018 AP Testing Schedule
Please make arrangements to attend these days of AP testing if you are enrolled in the classes. Participation on the AP exams is mandatory for students enrolled in these AP classes.
|SUBJECT||TEST DATE||TEST TIME||OTHER|
|English Lang & Comp||5/15/2019||8am|
What Students Should & Should NOT Bring to the Exam Room
- Calculator Policy: CLICK HERE to review the calculator policy.
- Pencils & Pens: Will be provided
- Breaks between sections I and II
- NO smart watches, phones or other electronic devices
- NO food or drink in the exam room. This includes water.
- NO Make up testing for Odyssey students.
TESTING ACCOMMODATIONS: If a student has a documented disability, they may be eligible for accommodations on the AP Exam. CLICK HERE to read more.
- Submit SSD requests by Feb. 22 to ensure that a decision is made by the April 19 final ordering deadline.