The Millennium Scholarship is a scholarship awarded to students who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate from a Nevada high school
- Pass all proficiency exams
- 3.25 cumulative GPA (grade point average) weighted or un-weighted
- Resident of Nevada for at least 2 of high school years
- 4 years of Math (including Algebra II)
- 3 years of Science
Seniors do NOT have to apply for this scholarship. At the end of their 8th semester, the counselors will be sending the students transcripts to the Treasury Department in Reno. The Millennium Office will determine which students will receive the scholarship. A packet with all information, how to access the scholarship and how to maintain the scholarship, will be sent to the student in July.