This list comprises the majority of essential items each student would utilize in a school year. We recognize that the dollar is truly stretched these days and have streamlined the list where possible. Most items are available in dollar and discount stores. Watch for sales and happy shopping!
- 1½ -2 inch binder
- 8 colored tabs
- 2 highlighters
- colored markers and/or pencils
- 6 pencils
- loose leaf paper
- 3 hole punch to use at home
- 2 packages of index cards (4×6)
- personal set of headphones or earbuds (optional)
- 4 spiral notebooks (70 pages)
- flash drive (optional)
- 7th grade only (optional): This quarter we will be reading Hatchet and Touching Spirit Bear. While both books will be online, it would be beneficial to have a hard copy to refer to throughout the quarter. Both books are available at the public library, or you may purchase your own at a local bookstore.
*Planners will be available for purchase at orientation.