So what’s different about Odyssey Charter Schools?
In a word: everything.
Our unique hybrid approach creates benefits far beyond what you’ll find at distance-only or traditional classroom schools. In fact, you get the best of both worlds. Perhaps that’s why research by the Department of Education shows the hybrid model is more effective than modalities that rely on Internet or in-class methodologies alone.
As a student at Odyssey Charter School, your child will experience:
- The flexibility to complete coursework on his or her own schedule
- The benefits of more personalized, tailored instruction
- A dedicated staff of passionate teachers who believe in helping your child succeed, no matter what
- A focused learning environment free from the distractions of the traditional classroom
As a parent, you will enjoy:
- Continued support from Odyssey Charter School so you fully experience the benefits of your new role as academic educator
- The comfort of knowing your child is learning at a fully-accredited institution that employs Nevada licensed teachers
- Tuition-free excellence
To experience Odyssey Charter Schools for yourself, join us for a personalized tour. Schedule one by contacting Laurie Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Until then, we look forward to partnering with you in your child’s success.
We welcome visitors to our campus. Here are a couple of items to keep in mind
- All visitors and parents who enter the school building must sign-in at the K-8 or high school office, depending on which institution they are visiting. There, you will receive a visitor’s badge, which will enable you to gain access beyond the front office.
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our students while they are on campus, Odyssey Charter Schools deploys 24/7 video surveillance recording.
- No one will be allowed access to school hallways or building interior without a badge.
These policies are strictly enforced to ensure the safety of our students, faculty and staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
Parents and students parking at Odyssey must be restricted to only our school parking lot. The parking lot directly to the south of our buildings is reserved for the businesses that use that lot. Please do not park your cars in the parking lot directly south of our school. Thank you.
- Due to peak traffic at the beginning and end of the school sessions we ask that if you are dropping-off or picking-up students that you refrain from using a parking space, especially when waiting for an extended period of time.
- Visitors who are entering the building may park in spaces that are not numbered or marked as reserved. All covered spaces are reserved.
- Smoking is not permitted in the parking lot, in parked cars, or anywhere on school campus.
- For student safety, please follow all directional arrows and one-way traffic signs and cones.
Parents and students driving to Odyssey, whether going to building one or two, should enter through the main parking lot entrance (labeled on the map). When leaving campus make sure to use the labeled exit related to the building you are leaving. Visitors of building one should use the building one exit while visitors of building two should leave the parking lot out of the building two exit.
2251 S. Jones Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146
Odyssey Charter Schools campus is located a short distance north of Sahara on So. Jones Blvd. The school is on the west side of Jones. 702-257-0578