Odyssey Charter High School offers a free Summer School program to our returning students and on a limited basis to new enrollments.
The program is designed for students to retrieve credits or work ahead in some subject areas. Students are expected to attend at least one morning per week for six weeks and complete school work from home. Space is extremely limited and no absences are allowed.
In order to continue offering free Summer School, summer school credits do NOT transfer to another school unless a student completes the full fall semester following their summer school enrollment.
Summer School Information:
- Summer Schools runs for the first 6 weeks of summer. It begins in June, the Monday after the traditional school year is out.
- Students are not allowed any absences during summer school and are allowed only ONE make up day.
- Students may enroll for up to TWO credits (four semesters)
Current OCHS Students:
- Enrollment is completed by OCHS counselors. Please contact your counselor to enroll in Summer School.
- Your Summer School application is not complete until you return the Summer School Contract and turn it in to Dr. McClain
New OCHS Students:
- Enrollment for students NEW to OCHS is prioritized by students in need of credit recovery over students working ahead; incoming seniors are given priority over other grades.
- Enrollment space is limited and we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- Successful completion of Summer School guarantees you a slot at OCHS for the upcoming school year. If you choose not to attend OCHS, your summer credits WILL NOT TRANSFER to other schools.
Summer School contact information:
Dr. Kimberly McClain
702-257-0578 x 6515
Summer School Attendance Contract