Financial Aid Information
- FAFSA: Free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Students can apply online or print print a paper copy of the FAFSA to use as a worksheet.
- Federal Student Aid: offers more than $150 billion each year to help millions of students pay for higher education.
- www.ed.gov provides an online form you must complete in order to receive federal student aid. You can submit it by mail or at this site over the internet.
- Nevada Application Center: Information on Higher Education in the State of Nevada.
- FinAid – offers links to the financial aid offices at many institutions and other sources. A top source for financial aid and for seeking scholarships.
- Sallie Mae gives information on student loans