Odyssey Charter School is a unique and enriching educational setting for our students and our staff. We are looking for qualified individuals to join our dedicated team that embrace our philosophy that the success of our students is the first priority.
We are now accepting resumes for the following positions:
Resumes for instructional positions for the 2017-2018 school year will be accepted through June 2nd.
- Elementary School Teacher (bilingual Spanish preferred)
- Middle School PE/Health Teacher
- Middle School Social Studies/ELA Teacher
- High School Math Teacher
- HS Receptionist – (12-month, support staff position) Candidates for this position must be able to multi-task, have strong communication and problem solving skills, be student-centered and have a cheerful, positive personality. Strong Spanish verbal and written skills are required. School office experience is preferred. Pay range from $12.32 to $16.11, placement on the pay scale will be dependent on the number of years of relevant work experience. Resumes will be accepted through 5/26/17.
- K-12 Substitute Teachers – Lengths of substitute assignments will vary based on need. Substitute teachers will not be directly employed by Odyssey Charter School and will not be eligible to participate in Odyssey benefit programs.
-All teaching positions require Nevada Department of Education licensure in their subject area, 2 years of experience preferred. All applicants of core subject areas must be highly qualified.
Pay Information and Benefits:
Odyssey Charter School maintains a competitive salary scale that aligns with education level and years of experience. We offer generous health insurance plans and participate in the Nevada Public Employees Retirement System. Odyssey Charter School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.