Seniors!!!! Please read!!! Nevada Promise Scholarship
Step One: Apply
By October 31, 2017:
• Apply for the Nevada Promise Scholarship beginning Sept. 1, 2017.
• Wait for your application to be reviewed & accepted before moving
to the next steps.
Step Two: Complete
During your 12th-grade year:
• Apply to CSN at www.csn.edu/apply.
• Attend a mandatory information workshop by December 31, 2017.
• Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at
www.fafsa.gov by April 1, 2018.
• Meet with your assigned mentor between & complete 20 hours of
community service by April 30, 2018.
• If selected for FAFSA verification, provide required documentation
by April 30, 2018.
Step Three: Enroll
Take your placement tests. Complete SCN new student orientation and meet with an academic advisor’
Once all scholarship and enrollment criteria are met, enroll in 12 credits at CSN.
Fall enrollment opens May 19, 2018
Fall classes begin August 27, 2018.
Nevada Promise Scholarship helps you pay for up to three years
of tuition & mandatory fees at CSN.
Get started on your application today!
S C H O L A R S H I P
MAKING COLLEGE ACCESSIBLE & AFFORDABLE
For full details and eligibility criteria, or to apply for the Nevada Promise Scholarship,
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 702-651-7500.